Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Ramblings and Rants

     I've got some thoughts and opinions that I have to get off of my chest. Because I feel like writing stuff today.

  • For those of you that grill Fox News for being a fear-mongering, agenda-pushing station, MSNBC and CNBC are just as bad. It's the liberal's version of Fox News since they have their own agendas to push.
  • Tiger Woods will probably never win another major.
  • Michael Vick has the potential to be NFL MVP this year.
  • I'm eating the most delicious spicy chicken pita right now. Its cheddar cheese is the bomb.
  • The Red Sox-Yankees rivalry isn't what it used to be.
  • I have no time for drama; I'm too busy following success.
  • I really want a Ford Mustang in the future (Practically the American Dream).
  • Speaking of the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes is "gonna take care of b'ness!!"
  • Whenever I'm bored, I watch an old Disney movie from my childhood. It brings back memories.
  • Today is National Left-Handers Day. Like we need more "National ____________ Days".
  • I'm doing a Monday Sports Vlog today. Once I've uploaded the vlog, be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment