Wednesday, August 15, 2012

50 Things I Love About Sports Part 3

     We're at the halfway point of the five-part series, which talks about the fifty things that makes sports fantastic. It seems very hard thinking of fifty reasons, but passionate sports fans will have no quagmire figuring out that many reason. Here's ten more reasons for why I'm a sports fan and I love it:

  1. Cinderella stories, i.e. the Butler Bulldogs and the VCU Rams
  2. Ridiculous plays that you see on Sportscenter's Top Ten: http://youtu.be/qN1SFA2UDOc
  3. Bottom of the 9th, bases loaded, two outs... You know the rest.
  4. Long tennis rallies
  5. Getting a hole-in-one is nice, but how about getting a double-eagle a.k.a. an albatross? http://youtu.be/Wi-DxoWaQ30
  6. Touchdown celebrations 
  7. Seeing what each player's hand is in poker.
  8. Passionate fans that support their teams. I'm talking REALLY passionate fans
  9. Hecklers
  10. When your team wins their respective championship for their sport


     Check out part four of the five-part series, "Fifty Things That I Love About Sports"! I assure you that next week will be just as good as this week's post!





No comments:

Post a Comment