Wednesday, August 8, 2012

50 Things I Love About Sports Part 2

     Continuing on with my five-part series of the fifty things that I love about sports, this week's list was a little bit harder to come up with. I don't know if it's the best ideas were taken and such, but I don't know and I don't care. Here's ten more reasons for my infatuation with sports:

  1. Fantasy leagues
  2. Whenever an athlete guest stars on a TV show, etc. For example, Quentin "Rampage" Jackson was a guest star on "The Cleveland Show".
  3. The game-winning shot.
  4. The athlete that comes out of nowhere, i.e. Jeremy Lin.
  5. Brawling in sports (Especially hockey). This example, while not hockey-related, will vividly prove my point (Sorry about the silly commentary on this video): http://youtu.be/BuGp2ZRGIqI
  6. Filling out brackets for March Madness, hoping that you've picked the perfect bracket.
  7. Going to Opening Day at the ol' ballpark.
  8. Posterizing slam dunks. You see Blake Griffin throwing many of these down.
  9. Mascots. Phillies Phanatic anybody?
  10. Outlandish characters and divas in a particular sport. I'm looking at you, Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens.
     This is all that I have for this week. Be sure to read part three of my five-part series of the "Fifty Reasons That I Love Sports"!! Until then, sayonara!!


No comments:

Post a Comment