- Seeing celebrities at sporting events, i.e. Spike Lee at a Knicks game or Jack Nicholson sitting courtside at a Lakers game.
- Players that dress outrageously or have trademark looks. I'm looking at you, Ben Wallace.
- Shoot-outs in hockey or soccer.
- The thrill of the crowd when the opposing batter strikes out looking to end the inning of a tight game.
- Coaches with personality. I'm talking about coaches like Rex Ryan and Herm Edwards.
- Punt returns that turn into touchdowns. http://youtu.be/uwXHdPTFfZ4
- Sinking that one putt needed to secure a tournament victory in golf.
- Hitting a between-the-legs shot in tennis without the shot going out. You know what I'm referring to.
- Attending an outdoor sporting event with nice weather.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Fifty Things That I Love About Sports Part 4
Continuing on with my five-part series of "Fifty Things That I Love About Sports", I hope that this week's list will satisfy your needs.