Thursday, August 9, 2012

Here's a List of Some of the Most Attractive Athletes Ever (My List, At Least)

     Admit it. You've had that one athlete that you've absolutely crushed on. That one athlete that would be "your significant other" in a perfect world. You have them. I have them. It's perfectly normal for every sports fan to experience a boost in hormones every time you see that particular professional star. I'm currently watching the Green Bay Packers vs. the San Diego Chargers, mind you. I'm certain that every one of us has that part of the brain that is just scavenging for some eye candy at Qualcomm Stadium.
     Yes, I couldn't help myself. I had to make this list. A list of every athlete crush that I have. A list of every athlete that I'd want to have my children. A hormone-driven list of every beauty that I fantasize walking towards me on a sunset beach, hair flowi- you get the point. Chances are that your list will be quite similar to mine with a few exceptions. Now when I'm talking about athletes, I'm not referencing NFL cheerleaders, NBA dancers and ESPN's female reporters. That's just too easy. This list had me take a fantastic voyage to explore my feelings.

  • Anna Kournikova
  • Maria Sharapova
  • Any member of the U.S. Women's Olympic volleyball team (Because of, you know, dat ass)
  • Danica Patrick (Just like almost every other warm-blooded male sports fan)
  • Shawn Johnson
  • Ana Ivanovic
  • Lisa Leslie
  • Candace Parker
  • Alex Morgan (Again, I hear she's a popular choice)
  • Any college softball player 
  • Natalie Gulbis
  • Lindsey Vonn
     Just for the record, I got a mancrush on Tim Tebow. I hope that me and Tebow can have a bromance one day. I swear, the guy's like "The Most Interesting Man in the World".




No comments:

Post a Comment