Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Year's Resolution(s)

     2012 is rolling to a close and I got to do some of the coolest shit this year! Hopefully, 2013 will be even better for me and I can climb closer to my goals. So I've devised a list of New Year's Resolutions that I hope that I can adhere to. I might not be able to achieve all of these resolutions, but I'm hoping to achieve at least one of my resolutions!

  1. Get a new iPhone
  2. Earn more money for my savings account
  3. Go to an Angels home game
  4. Get A's and B's in my classes
  5. Keep myself in great shape and looking young
  6. Be more outgoing
  7. Get my blog to 10,000 hits before June
  8. Get back to making sports vlogs
  9. Be more honest
  10. Start thinking about which place out of the state I want to move to in the future

     And if I can afford it, my extra resolution is to find myself a beautiful female!!


No comments:

Post a Comment