Monday, May 22, 2017

Best Sports Games In My Opinion

           Some of you know that I'm a fairly big gamer. When I'm not spending time watching a sporting event or doing my podcast, I'm usually playing some video games to pass the time. Here's some of my favorite sports games that I've played.


  1. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (PS2): Loved playing this as a kid. Not only did you customize your own characters, but you could customize your own skate park.
  2. Ken Griffey Jr's Slugfest (N64): I still play this game to this day. You can create your own characters, therefore putting some of your favorite modern-day players on the same team as Hall of Famers Randy Johnson and Ken Griffey Jr. 
  3. NHL Hitz 20-03 (XBOX, PS2, Gamecube): You can make up a team and have them compete in the NHL regular season if they're good enough. You can also fight and your players can become blazing hot if their meters are boosted high enough. A great game made by Midway (Unfortunately, Midway went bankrupt in 2009 and folded a year later). 
  4. Wii Sports (Wii): No star athletes here, just you and your family and friends! I like the bowling game the best, but there are different modes like boxing and baseball that you can play.
  5. WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain (PS2): Great story mode, beautiful women, and Stone Cold and the Rock. What more could you ask for?
Honorable Mentions: Punch-Out, NBA Live, All-Star Baseball 99, Madden series


No comments:

Post a Comment