Friday, February 17, 2017

A Few Things To Know (Algunas cosas que debe saber)

            I have here a few things of note that will be of utter importance in the near future. Here are a few notes to pass on. (Tengo aquí algunas cosas de la nota que serán de la importancia absoluta en un futuro próximo. Aquí hay algunas notas para transmitir.)



  • I am planning on doing a few shows in Las Vegas in late April. The location is to be determined, but I'm hoping it'll be at the Bellagio. I'm also looking at Las Vegas as a potential future home for me.

(Estoy planeando hacer algunos shows en Las Vegas a finales de abril. La ubicación está por determinar, pero espero que será en el Bellagio. También estoy mirando a Las Vegas como un potencial futuro hogar para mí.)
  • I am looking for guests to be on my show in the future. I'm already talking (or trying to talk to) to a few people to come on my show. It'll likely have a local flavor to it.


(Estoy buscando a los invitados a estar en mi show en el futuro. Ya estoy hablando (o tratando de hablar con) a unas cuantas personas a venir en mi programa. Es probable que tenga un sabor local a la misma.)

  • I'm looking into possibly getting my podcasts onto Youtube. The first podcast is exclusively on Youtube, but there will be other shows that'll be on the site.

(Estoy buscando en posiblemente conseguir mis podcasts en Youtube. El primer podcast es exclusivamente en Youtube, pero habrá otros programas que estarán en el sitio.)

No comments:

Post a Comment