- Be a Nicer Person: Working at a fast-food restaurant can bring out the ugly side of almost any person. That's why I hope to change my tone a bit. That doesn't mean that I'll steer away from cracking jokes. In fact, I need to starting owning my words better. Speaking of fast food...
- Get the Hell Out of the Fast Food Industry: I'm hoping that I can make my new podcast take off. I'll be experimenting a bit with some new technology that I got, so I'll be investing some time in my podcast. In the meantime, I need to find a new job that isn't frustrating to work in. The restaurant that I work in right now is a good environment to work with regards to my co-workers. It's just that the restaurant itself brings in the WORST customers ever. Like ordering four double quarter-pounders, two egg McMuffins, and two sausage McMuffins and having coupons for ALL of these sandwiches kind of bad. My restaurant brings in some of the worst inbreds around and I hope to escape such an environment.
- Invest More In My Podcast: I really want to make a new podcast that I have planned to work. I don't have a name for it, but I'll have to make sure that everything sticks. More advertising, more marketing, and more promotions. I got big plans in my future and I want to ensure that my future comes to fruition.
- Get an Internship: I slacked on getting an internship this year and I'm disappointed in myself for it. This year, I need to commit in finding one, especially since I got a light semester to work with.
- Save Money: That pretty much coincides with the investing of my podcast. Just make sure that I save and don't spend beyond my means.
Photo courtesy of Gretchen Rubin