Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Randomness of the Internet

             It's time to take a look at the randomness of the internet. I mostly pulled these comments off of Facebook stories and YouTube videos. These are some of the most random (and some of the silliest) comments on the web. So... Um... Check it out!!

The real person who started all of this was Kobe jumping ship from addidas to nike. I mean how disrespectful can you be to choose the better team instead of stay with addidas and take on nike like a man!!

He pooped in the urinal. I know the batboy.

He probably told Ventura to go take orders in a drive thru. I'd send him home too, that's an insult to drive thru workers.

Still crying about that guy in left field giving Vmart signs

He still does that. Just sub out the exercise bike for a bench and teammates for bystanders.

this should be Vladimir Putin's intro music before he gives a speech lmao

IT'S RAPING TIME WITH THIS SONG!!!

I feel like I can conquer Russia and Iran after hearing this song.

generic stock music but awesome generic stock music.

The day i lost my virginity i walked out of the room feeling like Goldberg with this song in the background. It was victory lol

Gawker_files_for_bankruptcy.mp3

REKT BY GASTON HAAAAAAAAAAN

CHAPTER 11 LEGDROP

Went for a run with this song playing a few hours ago. Now I'm in Iraq killing Isis soldiers.

THE OFFICIAL THEME SONG OF DONALD'S TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

When it cums crashing down, and it hurts inside

You ever hear a knock knock joke about america? No? Damn straight. CAUSE FREEDOM RINGS!

Should play at the credits of every CoD game.

This song makes me wanna get In a bar fight

WHEN YOU HAVE FIGHT AT SCHOOL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! BESIDES THROWING A BEER AT THEIR HEAD'S!!!!!!!!

mom mantylatysatygaty kiti mom SATY undatyhill RIchardortega KC unday critical HATYLATYSATY 620 426 2097 mantylatysatygaty Tony both now qwerty 620 426 2097 😃√ WWEMOTYHATYRAW 700105 tvpg tomw tuht Tony both now werty 8pm mantylatysatygaty mantylatysatygaty Phillip2'√ Batylatysaty √ unday latysatydaty √ kiti mom werty batylatysaty SAT MAY 28
Teacher: you got a 100 on the exam glass shatters

I KILL EVERYONE IN MY WAY WHEN THIS EPIC SONG HITS I BREAK STUFF ITS SO I TESNSS

I feel like doing the stunner to a random guy in public XD

"White meat, dark meat, it don't even matter!" MLK would be proud.

Blaze this at a red light and feel the shock of onlookers.

Did the KKK produce this video themselves or

No comments:

Post a Comment