- Broncos over Chiefs: Peyton Manning has won eight straight matchups against Kansas City and it won't change tonight. Peyton might've not been up to snuff last week against Baltimore, but the Denver defense should do just enough to ensure victory.
- Texans over Panthers: First, Kelvin Benjamin is lost for the season with a left ACL injury. Now, Luke Kuechly might be out for this game with concussion problems. Ryan Mallett and Arian Foster better have decent games if Kuechly's out.
- Steelers over 49ers: Even without Martavis Bryant or Le'Veon Bell, Pittsburgh should have a fairly good time against San Francisco.
- Cowboys over Eagles: DeMarco Murray really missed having a quality offensive line opening holes for him last week. He ran the ball eight times on nine carries against the Falcons. Can Tony Romo ride a wave of momentum that he had from Sunday's 4th quarter comeback against the Giants?
- Packers over Seahawks: Aaron Rodgers reunited with his old buddy James Jones last week, connecting with him for two touchdowns. This'll be a tough game for the Seahawks without Kam Chancellor, who's still holding out for a contract.
- Colts over Jets: Indy will face another stingy defense, only this one won't be as stingy as the Bills were last week.
Bonus (EXTRA CREDIT): Pats over Bills