Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Food "Buy"

         Here's another edition of Food "Buy"! This is the blog post where we take a look at some delicious and delectable foods from around the parts. Check it out and I hope you get some food ideas! Because this shit will eventually kill me.

Food "Buy": This edition is brought to you all the way down south, where the cooking is fried and delicious. From the Copper Penny in Wilmington, North Carolina comes the BBQ Burger. This burger contains actual fried onions, lettuce, tomato, American cheese, and everyone's favorite food item: BACON!! I tried it for myself and found this burger to be not only wholesome, but tangy. It's a fairly sizable burger, but it's not too grotesque. Overall, I loved the burger and would recommend that anybody down in the Wilmington area give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment