Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fast Food Buy and "Bye"

        Today, I'm going to introduce to you a little segment called "Buy and "Bye". This is a segment that takes a look at what you should be trying that will eventually cause you problems down the road and what you should avoid altogether. To be honest, I don't know if this segment will be one that stands the test of time, but we'll give it a shot. This segment does not encourage obesity, but it encourages you to try different tastes and to explore your senses. Because this shit is slowly killing me.

BUY:

Wendy's Ghost Pepper Fries: Looking to awaken your senses? Looking to get rid of your sniffles? Try these ghost pepper fries from Wendy's. For a fast food item, it is seriously spicy. The spiciness of the ghost pepper isn't the only thing that's good about this item. The cheese on the fries is seriously good and it's only $1.99 before tax. This food item is a steal if you're in a hurry. 

"BYE":

McDonald's Cookies and Creme Frappe: When I heard that McDonald's was coming out with a Cookies and Creme Frappe, I immediately perked up. I, for one, am a big fan of anything "cookies and creme". However, I was very underwhelmed when I tasted the "cookies and creme" portion of the frappe. It tasted nothing like "cookies and creme!" If they had added Oreos to the frappe (I hope they do), then I'll be convinced. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment