Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some Pet Peeves That I Have


     There's always a certain thing that annoys some people. That's what is called a 'pet peeve'. Everyone has a nuisance that torments them to no end, whether it be from someone cracking their knuckles, someone's personal hygiene, or leaving the lid on the toilet seat up. Allow me to share with you some habits that bug me.

  • First pet peeve of mine is when I was working at Wendy's and there was always some obese person ordering two Baconator meals with medium/large fries, five Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, and at least two Bacon Deluxes. These usually amounted to $40+ orders and it took us a LOOOOOOOOONG time to prepare all of the time. As a result, it would cause a long line of cars to follow if we didn't pull the person. Almost 100% of the time, these people with the $40+ orders were really obese. In other words, people who don't have any sense of frugality or living a healthier lifestyle with these shenanigans drive me nuts. Usually, $15-$39 orders would annoy me quite a bit. But when it gets to more than $40, then I lose more faith in humanity than usual. Unfortunately, I can't control what choices they can make so it drives me even more insane.
  • Another pet peeve of mine is one that some of you know that I have. It's when people feel the need to go 10+ MPH over the speed limit on the road. Usually it's some douche that's in his Ford Mustang GT, a senior citizen, a frumpy soccer mom in a mini-van, or an idiot on their cellphone texting or talking. 
  • One pet peeve that I have is when people talk to me about things that I care about... For long periods of time. Sorry, but I don't have time for your useless banter. I don't care about your speaking classes or what life was like back in your day (Apparently, I'm the one with Autism). If it's not important, then I don't care. So shut up if you don't have anything critical to say.
  • My final pet peeve is when people sound like they're from the movie Fargo. Nothing more repulsive than someone who sounds like they came from British Columbia. Here's a good example of what I mean:


 
This accent is also a big turn-off if any chick talks with it.


     
     So there you have it. Those are my pet peeves and they may or may not be yours. I hope that I didn't unleash a pet peeve of yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment