Friday, June 21, 2013

Shit Sports Fans Say

     So I've been cruising around some online sports forums and I couldn't help but notice some of the unique and creative commentary on the forums. So I'm going to share with you some of the more innovative comments left on these sites. I must warn you: Some of these comments can be offensive to certain denominations.

  • I really want to throw some girls down a stairway  
    -Lance stephenson
  • I have never seen so many virgins in one place in my life.
  • If Amare Stoudemire were a horse, he's be shot already.
     
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦____¦¦ 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦¯¯ 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~¦¦¦¦_¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¯¦¦¦__¦¦ 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~_____¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
    ~~~~~~_¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¦ 
    ~~~__¦¦¦¦ Cargo: Fail Whale
    ___¦¦¦¦¦¦ Destination: New York 
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_________________________¦ 
    ¯(@)¯¯¯¯¯¯¯(@)(@)¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯(@)(@)¯¯?
  • Never understood why Rihanna dated JR. The Knicks never beat anyone.
  • If george hill doesnt play... can i eat his pregame meal?
    --melo
  • blaming other people for your failure is a female trait
  • So Lebron walks into a bar. And the bar gets called for a foul by Joey Crawford.
  • Melo got out of the first round, his legacy is now complete. 
  • "I pulled a piece of belly fat from myself, and then Raymond Felton was born"
    -Carmelo Anthony
  • LaLa's side boyfriends > Melo's assist total
  • Woodson is racist, no white boys allowed on the court
  • Golden State Warriors Lineup Just Announced
    PG Joey Crawford
    SG Joey Crawford
    SF Joey Crawford
    PF Joey Crawford
    C Joey Crawford
    Coach: Joey Crawford
  • Regardless of who comes out of the West.....the Lakers still got swept. Again.
  • I have inside information that LeBron traveled.
    -Mark Jackson
  • I want Shaq to ridicule Kendrick Perkins into retirement
  • Order of life:
    1. Humans
    2. Animals
    3. Plants
    4. Inanimate objects
    5. Heat fans
  • What if I told you about the disappearance of 10 Heat fans en route to Cuba.
    -ESPN 30 for 30
  • Sorry Melo we ran out of chicken
    ??????\ \ 
    ?????? 
    ?????? ??? 
    ??????  ( ) 
    ?????? ? )  
    ?????? 
    ?????? 
    ??????
  • death from fire ants>watching nascar
  • RACHEL NICHOLS LOVES BBC
  • What if I told you Heat fans cheated in ESL classes?
    -ESPN 30 for 30.
  • Im guessing rachel nichols gets passed around nba lockerooms like water bottles
  • I'd give Rachel Nichols the D
  • Lets just all agree on one thing. That every one of us absolutely despise the heat.
  • WHERE DOES Z-BO EAT?......AT PERKINS

    ¯      __  _¦¦¦_ ..... Grizzlies 
    _¯¯¯_   _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯ 
    ¦    ¦  _¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¯ 
    ¦    ¦  ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_ 
    ¯_   ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¦¯¯¦¦¯ 
      ¦  Thunder __¯   ¦¦¯ 
    ¦_______¦    ¦¦¦__  
  • OKC's 2 biggest attractions. Thunder games and the "Now Leaving Oklahoma City" sign  
  • Durant used to star in those "feed the children" commercials. He was the one with the fly on his eye.
  • KD bench presses cheetos. 
  • David Stern should be forced to be the Pelicans mascot.
  • PATRICK BEVERLEY Needs to be printed on Grizzlies next t-shirts
  • The last black person in OKC
    ??????\ \ 
    ?????? 
    ?????? ??? 
    ??????  /  
    ?????? ?)  
    ?????? 
    ?????? 
    ??????
  • BREAKING: D Rose just announced he will be available for game 7
  • Angelina Jolie's new bra has more support than Durant.
  • Durant will have plenty of time to help that Asian lady around the house.
  • That Asian woman wants Marc Gasol to clean her gutters instead.
  • "WHAT IF I TOLD YOU A BLUE TOWEL COULD SCORE 4 POINTS IN A NBA GAME"
    ESPN 30 FOR 30
  • NatitudeNLeastBEAST11 was the the first child ever concieved by fertilizing an egg with the DNA extracted from his mother's mouth.
    That's all for me. Tip your bartenders and waitresses. Good night.
  • When LBJ farts, all the Heat players run over to catch a whiff
  • How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
    11.
    One to change the light bulb and 10 to start the "Victims of Darkness" support group.
  • Biff Maple LOTS OF WOMEN WANT TO BREED WITH ME
    Tell your mom "no means no" (cause she won't listen to me anymore)
  • Bandwaggoners - just rub one out and take a nap
  • I've been using a website called sports betting ripoff. I lost my life savings in 60 days. My wife left me, and my house is going into foreclosure. You can find the same results by flushing your money down the toilet.  
  • Gentleman I have a confession..me and Island Genius spent the night cuddling...he's a really good listener 
  • LOL at Russian Rocket.
  • spaulj's favorite color is blew. 
  • Keep Calm and Bergeron!    
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment