Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 2 NFL/College Football Picks

     So I decided to start doing my picks on my blog since doing them on YouTube took up so much time. I will be doing this from this day forward. Here they are!!

College Football Week 3 picks:

  • South Florida over Rutgers
  • No. 14 Texas over Ole Miss
  • No. 12 Ohio State over California
  • No. 13 Virginia Tech over Pittsburgh
  • No. 16 TCU over Kansas
  • No. 1 Alabama over Arkansas
  • No. 19 Louisville over North Carolina
  • No. 2 USC over No. 21 Stanford
  • No. 10 Michigan State over No. 20 Notre Dame
  • Georgia Tech over Virginia
NFL Week 2 Picks:

  • I'm calling an upset here. Call me crazy, but I'm picking the Chicago Bears over the Packers.
  • Bills over Chiefs
  • Bengals over Browns
  • Colts over Vikings
  • Dolphins over Raiders
  • Patriots over Cardinals
  • Giants over Buccaneers
  • Saints over Panthers
  • Ravens over Eagles
  • Texans over Jaguars
  • Redskins over Rams
  • Cowboys over Seahawks
  • Steelers over Jets
  • Chargers over Titans
  • 49ers over Lions
  • Falcons over Broncos

No comments:

Post a Comment